WTB Corner Lights (preferably JDM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Corner Lights (preferably JDM)

Crashed the pro the other day.. took out the passenger side corner light along with other passneger side ****.. anyway.. i need to replace it now, and if i do it, i might as well try and do jdm for both... I'm not looking to spend a grip on em.... So anyone let me know... Also... seems to be my radiator is shot now too. Any idea's?
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

i have a spare set of usdm corners if u get desperate,..

Comment

If you want the JDM corner lights, then you have to get the headlights as well. You can't use the JDM corners with the USDM headlights.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

There is a full set in the FS section...at a very good price, too!

Here's the link:
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

someone explain to me why i cant get jdm corners without jdm headlights? i'd rather not get jdm headlights cuase u cant adjust em.. heard their set to jap style.. duh.. haha.. angled wrong way or soemthing.. and i am not spending kno $300 for euro's... imight hit ya on that mike if it's worth it
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

JDM lights throw to the left side of the road. That means wrong way.

The JDM and EDM lights don't extend to the edge of the hood as on the CDM/USDM versions...I'll quit explaining...I made a pic a while back:

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

oh... ok.. i get it now. thanks... is it a drastic difference then when u had usdm vs jdm headlights then?

Comment

I have the EDM headlights...HUGE difference. They stay cleaner, they shine the light better. My 4WD's lighting SUCKS large. Luckily I've got an EDM foglight grille for it though.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

well $h!t... arent you special... haha.. im thinkin here in a week ill buy those lights from ya.. if y astill got em

Comment

From me? I don't have any for sale.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Working...
                    X