Photoshop Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop Artwork

I was bored the other day, so I started making some artwork for a friend of mine. (He makes Industrial music, and is currently attending The School of Recording Arts here in Oklahoma) Just thought I would share. They are mostly just pictures with filters applied, but i like how they turned out.

If your interested, you can check his music out here:
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

the sunset/sunrise one is pretty sweet. good job dude.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
      why have i heard of this group?
      lol, I would swear that I have as well...

nice covers marc... looks good...
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
        why have i heard of this group?
        He is a good friend of mine. Bedlam Emotion is also his aim name, and Im pretty sure you've talked to him. He used to own a dx, but it died in Tulsa and he just left it there, lol.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
          He is a good friend of mine. Bedlam Emotion is also his aim name, and Im pretty sure you've talked to him. He used to own a dx, but it died in Tulsa and he just left it there, lol.
          left it to rot eh?

Poor protege.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yeah well, he has a pretty sweet Del Sol Vtec, so the pro was his beater. hahaha that was our "Hey, we are both drunk...lets take the pro out to the back alley and run over trash cans" car. hahahahahahha
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
            X