1st Gen Fiberglass Subbox... TAKE IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Gen Fiberglass Subbox... TAKE IT

Okay, I know this should technically go in the 'forsale' section, but i've had no success with that so I'm posting where the audio junkies reside. Basically, I got rid of the pro and this box is completely worthless to me now. It's custom formed perfectly to the wheel well of the 1st gen protege. I spent over $200 in materials and over $130 on a paint job for this thing and it just seems like such a waste to just throw it away. I'm literally putting this here for FREE to anyone who wants it. It's for a 15" sub, recessed/flush mounted. Painted gloss black w/dark blue glitter under triple clearcoat. Made for the Kicker 1200.1 amp and 1/0 gauge wireing. The amp rack can be trimmed away w/o any visible blemish. Again, if I don't see any interest in this, I will be forced to throw it away. If you want it shipped, be prepared for the bill, this thing isn't light. I will sell it as a package, including sub and amp for $425. This thing BANGED. I also have the 1/0 wireing, terminals, cap, mids, and fuse holder, if anyone is interested. I'm doing ridiculously cheap prices, I just want this **** out of my garage. Any questions, direct them to bfortenb@fit.edu ASAP. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 13r1an; 10-09-2005, 06:29 PM.
    To each his own... my own just happens to be ****ty.
    http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/627186

Didn't you just decide recently that you wanted to keep the Mazda and get rid of the Buick?

Comment

lol, wow, I feel loved if someone actually paid enough attention to me to know that... Actually, now I feel bad for not informing the forum of my change. No, I'm not switching to the Buick. I just finished fixing and cleaning it up, and i'mma throw it in the paper tomorrow. I got a new car though, a 97 Maxima. I used the pro as a trade-in. Minimum trade in of $1000. It was great, I gutted it and turned it in. I've got the power mirrors and indiglo gauges on ebay, and I've sold the speakers, just need to sell the system and wiring now.

I wasn't sure if I clear on here, but if anyone wants the entire system, sub is 100, amp is 225, cap is 50, wire&fuse is 50. Which makes an ENTIRE complete system for the pro $425. I mean, seriously, I spent WAY over a grand on this setup, this is ridiculous. I just want this **** out of my garage! It sounded GREAT, hit SOOO hard. Even with shipping, this is a sweet deal. And if you're somewhere reasonably close, i'll even meet you.

Comment

Maxima is a much better choice... congratulations on the new car!

Comment

thanks, i'm pretty pleased with the decision. soooo... wanna buy my subbox? (:

Comment

Nah, I need my trunk just about every day for work. Looks very nice, just not practical.

Comment

Working...
            X