ehaust idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehaust idea

i have no idea what this will do to affect performance.. hopefully not hinder it but i have an idea i saw on another car that looked really nice and might look nice on the pro... my friend has dual exhaust with rectangular tips that come out the sides infront of his rear wheels they are incorporated into his sideskirts.. it looks pretty cool.... woudl this be a possibility with the pro?
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

it would look goofy unless it was dual exaust... and yes it could be done with the right amount of money

Comment

i said dual in my first post.. you don't actually notice it right away cause its just a square hole in the side skirts with an outlet flush to the sides
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

i know you said it... and i meant like you would have to get dual on your car.... but I mean I like how the mustangs look when they have dual exaust.. so yea it owuld look cool if you did it right... i dont know if it would be great on performance.... since you would ahve to put like atleast a 45 degree bend in the pipes to get them to the side

Comment

It wont be posibble on our cars because we have trailing arms in the rear, and they are right in the way of where you want to have the exhaust pipes.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

they make kits to do it now with supposvly all the stuff needed just becuase of ppl copying the skyline on like civics and crap cars
            i is dumb

Comment

Working...
            X