Sunday night kills & deaths!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday night kills & deaths!!

Haha, well tonight me and 2 of my friends went to the movies and saw "the fog" which was gay, but anyway on to the stories. We leave and start getting onto the highway and first thing we see are 2 bmw m3's (96 body style) one black and one white. They are flying probably going like 85 by us as we are getting onto the on ramp and like always, peer pressure is a bitch, so of course my friends want me to go after them. So i drop to 3rd and were off. I catch up real quick to them and they decide to do a top end run and not stop for a clean run, so we are all doing like 140, not racing yet. After the cat and mouse game, we catch a light at an exit and this preppy ass rich kid (no offense) rolls down the window in the black m3 and he has this HOOOOTTTTT ass blonde passenger, smiling at us. I told him i want a clean run so he is like "ok as long as my friend can race too" We make the u turn and we line up 3 deep. 3 honks at 40mph and he decides to take the jump which puts him a fender up. The white one is just left behind, so he wasnt even in the picture. I'm reeling him in at the end of 2nd gear and VROOOOOOOM my clutch starts to slip. Shift into 3rd and it still slips, shift into 4th and it still slips, by this time he is a car out, and its over cuz of my ****ty ass clutch. We take the same exit, talk a little bit, and the blonde is just smiling at us, and she is soo fine. I think she wanted the cock. Anyways thats that, and theres no doubt in my mind that if we had my 6 puck and i didnt have 3 ppl in the car, we would of smoked him. So basically we beat the white m3 and lost to the black one. Oh and they were both modded, not too sure to what extent. []Deace

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

hahahah...you should have taken the blonde chick...that woulda been the best.

Im not a fan of e36s at all...I like the old E30s.....
    Eat ****.

Comment

With a clutch you should have destroyed them both no questions asked. I ran my friend's 96 M3 when I was turbo'd, he had the basic breather mods nothing serious. I was at a lower daily boost of 7psi (back when I had self-control) and we stayed pretty much dead even, I pulled on the bottem end and he started to inch away at 80mph+.
      Last edited by McCorkle; 10-16-2005, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Yea man, i am positive i would of beat him pretty bad if i had my clutch. I mean i was slippin and i was still keepin up with him. Man that girl was so hot though. I will catch him around when i get my new clutch and other stuff, and show him what is up. 2 nights in a row of racing, cant complain,haha. []Deace fellas.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

congrats d00d.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

your car sounds ****in minnnt

Comment

I require pics of said blonde.
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                I require pics of said blonde.
                i second that
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Haha, i wish i had pictures of the blonde, she was beautiful. Thanks for all the comments though, and i have alot more races to come, so be on the look out. []Deace

Comment

suspension Question

It looked like when you went back home you slept in the garage besides the car and gave him a car wash before going to bed for being such a good boy.

Dude, you are hooked on that rush, just watch out for the dog pound.

What kind of suspension you have?

I went to your caredomain link and did not see any ryde mods. I would not be doing 130+ on stock trim.

Comment

i have tokico blues with intrax springs

Comment

Working...
                      X