Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Calgary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calgary

Hey is anyone from Calgary ever on these forums?

LIving in Calgary

just joined. Im in Calgary. drive a v6 powered 323

Comment

Is it a white 323 with a GTX badge on the rear?

That other guys post was from 2005 D:

Comment

no its teal. and the front tires stick out 2 inches past the fenders.
        theres a grey 323 gtx/r thats right hand drive that i see every now and then. never seen a white 1

Comment

I'm surprised with so many views and no else is posting. We can't be the only 3 ppl who drive 323 in calgary. I'd love some show and tell with other drivers

Comment

I visit Calgary sometimes! Haha.

Comment

sweet! give a post next time u come up, and we'll see if we can meet up.

Comment

I live in Edmonton... 88' 323 GTX

Comment

kool. I might be heading up to edmonton sometime next week. not sure if i'll bring my car though. its getting pretty ****ty milage these days. but I'll post here if/when i do go up

Comment

I'm new and in Calgary

94 MX-3 w/ BPT swap, some mods, just putting back on the road. I should do a build thread or something but I've already polished off most of the build, now its just fun stuff haha. Normally driving my Z32 all summer but if there is any Mazda meets someone make sure to invite me and I will try and make it out! There used to be a ton of guys, where did everyone go????
                    .: '94 MX-3 w/ BPT .:. CorkSport .:. Garrett .:. Precision Turbo .:. Turbosmart .:. AEM .:. Innovate .:. H&R .:. KYB .:. & more! :.

Comment

I'm in Edmonton, 323GTR + base 323 with lots of mods, come visit if you're ever a little farther north

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

I was in Edmonton to look at a Mazda 626 klde. it have some problems with it and its an auto.
                        A buddy and I rode the motorbikes up, looked at the car then rode home.
                        my butt is killing me. makes me miss my skyline seats in my 323.
                        I think i might head up to the car show in three hills this year. any1 else going?

Comment

Going to try and make it but I think I will be in the Z if the weather is nice.
                          .: '94 MX-3 w/ BPT .:. CorkSport .:. Garrett .:. Precision Turbo .:. Turbosmart .:. AEM .:. Innovate .:. H&R .:. KYB .:. & more! :.

Comment

Bumpin this back up from the graves....

Comment

Working...
                            X