Brackets and Mounting Hardware included
    Also Instructions

Included in the Rear Kit (2) $1800
    (2) Rotors (325mm x 22mm) Cross drilled or Gas slotted
    (2) 4 Piston Calipers with (2 pairs) of Brake Pads
    (2) SS Brake Lines
    Brackets and Mounting Hardware included
    Also Instructions

I’m working on making sure each rear kit come with spindles and E-Brake cables for those who have drum brakes at the rear at no additional cost.

Payment by Money Order or Western Union (There is no paypal here as yet).
    Contact Jason Edey at j_edey@hotmail.com or j_edey@caribsurf.com there is an underscore between the J and E

$19.00 per kit sold will be donated to wihandyman.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pigeon; 10-19-2005, 03:14 PM.
    97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Jason is now a registered vendor.
    The thread is moved to the proper section, edited, and reopened

Comment

if someone bought this kit and needed replacement pads/rotors/calipers... how would they go about getting them?

is there specific part numbers that can be ordered directly, or is the only way to get them through you?

Comment

Super expensive. Nice looking kits, but expensive. Should offer the option of plain rotors, not slotted or cross-drilled. Just a suggestion.
        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Ok with the pads once they use the part number they can shop around for them which are sold in the US otherwise i'll have them in stock. With replacement rotors and calipers you have to come to me.
          97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

I'll see what i can do about the plain rotors stay tuned. Your also talking bout the price but look what your getting for it. Its a sweet kit.
            97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

Originally posted by reddragonmazda
              I'll see what i can do about the plain rotors stay tuned. Your also talking bout the price but look what your getting for it. Its a sweet kit.
              Guys be aware that Wilwood calipers are strictly racing calipers there are no dust seals on the pistons for street use. If you use them especially in areas where they use a lot of salt in the winter they are a PITA.

I had them on my Subaru Legacy GT. And while they are great brakes over the stock setup, having to rebuild them every few months took a lot of the joy out of them. So now I am running Subaru 4 piston calipers off a WRX. These do have dust seals for street use.

It also seems like lot of money to me, I bought Wilwood calipers with mounting brackets and pads for around 800 bucks Canadian,125 bucks Canadian for SS lines on the front. I used my own Rotors but factor in new rotors and you are a long way fro 1800USD. YOu can check out these prices on Lachute Subaru Website. Incidently the wilwood calipers are the same for all applications.

Pat.
              Last edited by sube; 01-16-2006, 02:19 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sube
                Guys be aware that Wilwood calipers are strictly racing calipers there are no dust seals on the pistons for street use. If you use them especially in areas where they use a lot of salt in the winter they are a PITA.

I had them on my Subaru Legacy GT. And while they are great brakes over the stock setup, having to rebuild them every few months took a lot of the joy out of them. So now I am running Subaru 4 piston calipers off a WRX. These do have dust seals for street use.

It also seems like lot of money to me, I bought Wilwood calipers with mounting brackets and pads for around 800 bucks Canadian,125 bucks Canadian for SS lines on the front. I used my own Rotors but factor in new rotors and you are a long way fro 1800USD. YOu can check out these prices on Lachute Subaru Website. Incidently the wilwood calipers are the same for all applications.

Pat.
                Where are these dust seals supposed to be... between the piston and caliper?
                are they available from wilwood?

Comment

I hope you'll be selling this for awhile because its been added to the top of my long list of things to do after my motor swap.
                  1994 Protege - KLDE Swap.

Comment

dam im really interested but sounds like shipping would kill the deal also im think about just getting the calipers and getting my own rotors etc for it would their be a hcance of just getting calipers??????

Comment

This thread is 2 years old.
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                      Originally posted by HopelessCow
                      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                        This thread is 2 years old.
                        Exactly. Thread closed
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                        X