WTB 88-89 SOHC B6 for 323 LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 88-89 SOHC B6 for 323 LX

Well posted in the wrong section then deleted it as it was getting moved, go figure. But anyways, looking for a cheap good running stock engine. My mom gave me a 89 323 lx for my b-day with a bad engine so I pretty much am getting a winter beater but need another engine. Thanks

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Shouldn't be hard to find, there's dozens of 323s in the junkyards near me...maybe come to St. Louis sometime and we can pull one? Yards around here charge anywhere from $80 to $130 for a complete engine.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I wish the ones here had that price, every junk yard wants like $300-$500 and I am like "The car isn't even worth that"

ANyways, BUMP

Comment

you *could* attempt a BP swap
        TheMAN
        '01 BJFP MT
        '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
        No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
        It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
        -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
        -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
        -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
        No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
          you *could* attempt a BP swap
          Why do that? More $$ and not as good of gas milage. And plus if I did that I would feel bad if I blew the engine up cause of all the work I put into it...

Comment

unless there is bottom end damage, just fix that engine
            whats wrong with it?

Comment

Piston welded to the block and the rod when through the piston and pretty much bit s of the piston did a number on the head. My dad ran it dry 2 yrs ago after he himself finding the radiator leak, and he kept driving until The above hanppened.

Comment

My roomate has the B6 out of his 1st 323, it ran when pulled, but S/H would suck ass
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

BTW Still looking for an engine

Comment

Working...
                  X