My Mazda - history of chopping :) 56k WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mazda - history of chopping :) 56k WARNING

This is a story about 323F or Protege 5 chooping ... In 5 years were many changes in my chopping, and finnaly I made something that I really want, it's only GT bodykit (bumper, sideskirts), lowered, and some nice rims...

Here is my first choop of car in 2001... Paint Shop Pro, I didn't know how to use photoshop

Few days after

And then my friend Aurel chooped car

After that, I borowed some part from Aurel's cars and make my own 3 door 323F

But, that was too extreme, so I decide to make something subtile

And again, I didn't wanted that, so I chooped again car with GT bumpers and with some homemade back bumper

+ little extra

Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

And at the end, something completly different ..... realistic gt bumper, sideskirt, nice 17" rims, lowered, and back bumper in few versions

I can't decide what to do with that back bumper....

Comment

Your work is simply amazing. VERY NICE!!!!!!!
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

awesome work joe. As always.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

TNX ....

Next year is going to look just like that pictures... .... Maybe to you this is just an ordinary look, but here is not much of GT kits so

Comment

lol, I have seen a few P5's with kits, but nothing similar as the ones in your picture.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

looks awesome...love this one

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
              1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
              1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

damn man your work is great.....

how did you do the system stuff? what program did you use?

Comment

2 Chad: only Adobe Photoshop ... nothing else

Comment

damn the skills you posses.
                    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

did u create that system image, or did u find it and just copy paste it in ?

Comment

Front bumper is c/p but then brushed, because it wasn't in the same angle like original picture, sideskirt is brushed, rear bumper is also c/p, but then brushed, last picture with big difuzor is hand made... lights are c/p

This time I want that is everything realistic, so I used mazda parts...

If you look at this pic.... it's all c/p, but from another car, there is no brushing, c/p is also from original pic (on the side of the car, above air intake)

Comment

Working...
                        X