Someone do some photoshop on my...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone do some photoshop on my...

Hey im about to put my car back in the body shop but for now I can get its primed anycolor i want intell i get more money to get it paints not rushing an wanted to see if someone could put some flats colors on my car with a few differernt colors for ex lime green, light blue w/ this picture
    Ratrod

bump
    Ratrod

Comment

Ronald Jr, u bitch! stick with the flat black bro.

Comment

bump
        Ratrod

Comment

moved to correct section.

no one has free time to PS? I suck at it, or else I would try.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Here's a few quickies. took me about 5min.
            Attached Files
            www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

I think I may have crossed a line with the pink.
              Attached Files
              www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

mmmm flat red actually looks kinda cool...

Comment

hell ya that red is bad... where could I get that photo shop thingy at so I can do it my self than brother everyone else...
                  Ratrod

Comment

Juust tell me what you want Ant I'll giver it a wirl. This software costs $80+. If you have a program like bearshare you can down load a pirated version. but not all of them work. You'll need one with the serial and a crack that disables the authorization.
                    www.gopostal.com

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
                      hell ya that red is bad... where could I get that photo shop thingy at so I can do it my self than brother everyone else...
                      Torrentspy has a full version on a very fast server that can be downloaded in about five minutes.

Comment

some more
                        I've thout about doing my car in bronze.
                        Attached Files
                        www.gopostal.com

Comment

damn that broze is bad what about a light yellow an dark blue or dark gray with some flat black......
                          Ratrod

Comment

can i ask what the obsession is with flat colored cars? not flaming or anything i've just noticed alot of 1st gen owners have flat colored or primered cars and i'm just wondering what the deal is?

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                            1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                            1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

lol, not a clue. Some people like chrome on cars, others dont. Some like bodykits, others dont.... its all about personal tastes.

Flat colors look alright IMO, when done professionally (like his flat black was.) I still would like to see a flat red in person as I think with a clear coat that would be an interesting (unique to say the least) color.

Comment

Working...
                              X