Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspension really stiff on the rear

Hello,

I have installed the Mazda speed suspension .

I have Mazda speed coil, Mazda speed sway bar (front and rear), chock tokico illumina set at position 1 and the delsing motor sport bracket for the rear sway bar .

I have Mazda speed bumper stop with Mazda speed top plate .

When I run on a road without pothole or bump the feeling are ok.

But went I run over bumpy road or with pothole. The rear fell really more stiff than the front.

This night we are 4 people in my cars the person sit in rear say it really stiff on rear.

Also me I fell the rear are more stiff than the front went we are 4 than alone

I ask one those person are on rear to seat in the front and tell me it more better(more soft) in the front than the rear.

When I pass on a train track around 12-15 mille the front fell ok not to stiff but the rear tap really hard(really stiff). (I'm alone on the cars)

Therefore I would like have your opinion about the Mazda speed suspension(how it fell on bumpy road). If you own a Mazda speed car can you tell how it fell on bumpy road. If you have Mazda speed rear sway bar with delsing motor sport bracket. Can you tell me how if fell on bumpy road.

thank
    seb

I also have the complete MSP suspension, front and rear installed on my car. Mine differs from yours in that I have non-adjustable struts and I do not have the Delsing rear stabilizer brackets. My car rides extremely well and is definitely not too stiff on rough roads. Part of your excessive stiffness in the rear is due, I believe, to the Delsing setup as I've read from those who use it that it increases rear suspension stiffness compared with the OEM stabilizer bar mounts. Your choice of strut, in combination with everything else may also be contributing to the harsh ride.

Happy Motoring!
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Hello,sir,

I went install the suspension.

I setup at 3 front and rear. And the ride it is really stiff ride (near to look like hash ride) on rough roads.

IT is why i lower the seting on 1. The front are run well but the rear are to stiff.

That mean i should increase the setting for rear to 2.

I install the delsing sway bar bracket for not have any klunk like the mazda speed have.

Thank for give me your advice.

seb

Comment

Working...
      X