Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pressure plate or clutch slave cylinder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pressure plate or clutch slave cylinder?

When i push in the clutch pedal, and release it. My clutch slave go's in and then move out really slow. I replaced the slave cylinder when i replaced the clutch. Clutch, brand new Clutch Masters stage 3. Any ideas

did you bleed it properly?

Comment

Mine was doing the same thing, it was also not pushing the clutch pressure plate in all the way. You need new fluid, bleed the system well and pump the clutch until it gets firm. Youll have pump probably 50-100 times

Comment

I thought that I bleed it pretty good. I'll drain it and put in new fluid.

Comment

do not drain it dry!!!!! bad bad bad crack the bleader open on the slave and let the system drip bleed for about 30 minutes be sure to keep the resevoir topped off and full the entire time.

Comment

Depending on how old the clutch master cylinder is, it could be the return spring not releasing fast enough. Just a idea
            Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

Holy almost 2 year old thread revival Lisat
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
              X