Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

I'm Back (sort of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back (sort of)

Finally back online, my wife's U of M account anyway (dialup) so I can't enjoy the net fully yet. Comcast is taking like 2.5 weeks to get our cable installed and I really can't surf too much at work so I haven't been able to do much more then glance the forum lately.
    Seems I missed the GT2 forum races, Oh well.
    We'll have to get together as it gets colder for an indoor meet. I have access to a pretty cool party room, and might be able to ahve a GT2 meet of our own. I'm thinking December or January now for this one. November is a very busy month for me so ideas for a date/time would be good.
    Anyway my move has gone fairly well, except for the trucks battery dying on me, 48v systems are a pain to jump with a normal car battery!!! We're slowly unpacking, I swear that's the most painful part of the move.
    So I hope everything's going well with everyone else. I'll try to be around a little bit more but with the dial up it's not quite as easy/fun to do.
    Jim
    2003 Protege5
    Midnight Blue MTX
    2002 Protege LX
    Black Mica MTX

dang it I feel for you not having hi speed internet and moving and all I moved like 3 moths ago and it sucked and I was stuck on dileup from the people downstaris so it sucked big time oh and have fun unpacking....lol

Comment

Glad your move went okay. I'm moving this week, wish me luck!
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Yeah, my favorite draft buddy is back!!! I get so excited Anyways, GT3, GT3, I've been practicing, and man I'm going to get my ass kicked. When does GT4 come out, I've only heard a few rumors. Just that it's coming. We should also plan on a indoor kartting event. Any idea of the cost??
          "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
            Yeah, my favorite draft buddy is back!!! I get so excited Anyways, GT3, GT3, I've been practicing, and man I'm going to get my ass kicked. When does GT4 come out, I've only heard a few rumors. Just that it's coming. We should also plan on a indoor kartting event. Any idea of the cost??
            yea a bunch of guys went go karting at the one in BP it was like 30 if you have like 10 or so people and you get like warmup laps and stuff. I would go if you guys pick a date that I don't work.

Comment

count me in! There's one in Maple grove, it's half indoor/ outdoor but the outdoor half is probably closed.........
              02 Pro5
              Eibachs
              Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
              E.12k.14 sub w/
              2150 US Acouctics
              Some what tinted

Comment

Sorry to change post

Where's everybody at the cold set in......?
                02 Pro5
                Eibachs
                Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
                E.12k.14 sub w/
                2150 US Acouctics
                Some what tinted

Comment

i am here don't know where anyone else is

Comment

Working...
                  X