WTB: 90-94 Protege LX 5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 90-94 Protege LX 5spd

Just like everyone else on here, I am looking for a 5spd LX Protege. Color isnt important. Just need it to be cheap and at least be able to drive long enough to make it home. Oh, and a 5spd is a must. And another thing. Would perfer it to be somewhere in the NW.
    Last edited by 94GLD-DX; 11-01-2005, 06:14 PM.
    94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
    Spring Tech Springs
    Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Cone Filter
    17" Rotas
    More to Come......

Good luck to you in your search. I passed on several "mint condition" POS's before I found mine. Keep turning those stones over, the car will turn up.
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
      Good luck to you in your search. I passed on several "mint condition" POS's before I found mine. Keep turning those stones over, the car will turn up.
      Ehh... I am hoping. Might have something but it is kinda iffy right now.

Update: I would also like to find a 323 4 door GT. Saw one in one of our locals papers for sale but it was sold by the time I got to it.
      Last edited by 94GLD-DX; 11-09-2005, 08:06 PM.
      Spring Tech Springs
      Cone Filter
      17" Rotas
      More to Come......

Comment

bump
        Spring Tech Springs
        Cone Filter
        17" Rotas
        More to Come......

Comment

I have a 94 protege with a bp engine and choas bodykit. tokico struts and springs that i need to get rid of. The car is completly gutted out. If you are interested call 302 947-1854 ask for james

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

found this one. looks like a possible LX with the painted mirrors. it's worth a shot at least, and in fairly good condition at a good price.http://portland.craigslist.org/car/121708193.html
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can see the LX headrests in there too. I have to go down to Albany next Monday... if it's still around I can take a look for you.

Comment

well, i found another cheap protege for ya, and it's an LX if you don't have one yet. or if joel wants to get back into a real car...........j/k

http://portland.craigslist.org/car/123674672.html
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Texas Pro?

I wish I was in the NW still. That away I could sell you my car. Its exactly what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                      well, i found another cheap protege for ya, and it's an LX if you don't have one yet. or if joel wants to get back into a real car...........j/k

http://portland.craigslist.org/car/123674672.html
                      Already emailed the guy yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by 94GLD-DX
                        Ehh... I am hoping. Might have something but it is kinda iffy right now.

Update: I would also like to find a 323 4 door GT. Saw one in one of our locals papers for sale but it was sold by the time I got to it.
                        Iknow some one that has a 323 gt he wants to get rid of it is a 4dr sedan and it has a 1.8 bpt swap done to it but I think the motor has some issues and doesn't run so he wants to get rid of it cheap and he lives in camas wa so its pretty closeif your interested let me know or pm me so I can pass on info for him to talk to you
                        Last edited by jasoncsprotege; 01-13-2006, 10:11 PM. Reason: mis spell
                        Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                        sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Working...
                        X