WTB: harness needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: harness needed

im looking to get an engine power harness off anyone has one that is still in one piece. this is the harness shown here..........

i need one with nothing is cut off it. i recently have been working on my wiring setup in the copper car and trying to get it ready. i need a stock harness with all the plugs due to cutting the extra one i had up.

thanks
    NEUMAN

I have one...I'll double check all the connectors are there.

PM me with an offer.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

i have one coming from Corksport for free! let me see if it sin good shape when it shere.

NEUMAN

Comment

who/how did u contact Cs? i wanted to ask them about some stuff i cant find

Comment

i got my harness today. the fuse box is all broken up but i knew that when they shipped it. its from a wrecked mx3 they had. all i need it for is to lay on the floor so i can duplicate where teh wires branch off. i will post pics of it finished later soe you guys understand fully.

talk to dereck. he is the man i deal with now that chris is not working there. he is a very busy buy so give him time but he will get back to you and have the info you need.

NEUMAN

Comment

is it a mx3 gs engein harness?

Comment

Working...
            X