KL mx3

another pix
    Attached Files
    KL mx3

Comment

Price?

~HH

Comment

I'm very much interested.......................give me a price and I'll see what I can do..................is it too late to call dibs on this........if not...........DIBS!
        02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

thats nice, price?

Comment

Where'd you get this kit? I retract my dibs..............I have a standard...........but still want to know where I can buy one like it.
            02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

It kind of looks like the automatic trim piece is not part of the other piece. Like you could use the large piece to go around your shifter and just throw away the center part.

What I'm trying to figure out is what is that square piece for? The one to the right of the console piece.
              02 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by Dermen
                What I'm trying to figure out is what is that square piece for? The one to the right of the console piece.
                A total stab in the dark... maybe the glovebox handle? I dunno.
                --JJB--
                '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
                Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
                16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
                15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
                Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

Very nice pice
                  I have seen the dash kits go from $150 to $350 for a really nice one. The diffrence is in what parts you replace. The more expensive one you can almost change everything to any material you want.

I like the brushed aluminum look.

Comment

i also have the brushed aluminum look,pix later.
                    $200/per kit
                    KL mx3

Comment

if the kit will fit a 99 im very interested please let me know

Comment

Working...
                      X