Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Hey guys some of you may remember the little accident my car had when i let some girl i knew drive my car and she lost control and slid into a curb at around 20 mph or so......now she did pay to get a new tire's and stuff but thats it.....by fixing the tire it helped alittle because the steelie was bent to hell so i have a new steelie but i have 2 new front tires and the one that hit the curb is still jacked up from the hit.....my question is will an alignment help this or is this something worse? my driver side tire is good but my passenger tire seems to wobble slightly and you can tell cuase depending on how the car stops you can see the tire tilted outwards or inwards and also is getting worn alot faster on the outside edge of the new tire......

I'd say go in to get an alignment and if there is anything bent the techs will let you know. Then you can decide what to do from there. My thoughts...
    1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

Yeh i was thinking that all it may need is an alignment and if they find anything else wrong then they would let me know

so thanks man!

Comment

Working...
      X