1st gen w/ evo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st gen w/ evo kit

any chances someone can photochop these.... id like to see what it looks like black, and also one close to wr blue. TY!
    Attached Files
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Originally posted by worldhazard
    any chances someone can photochop these.... id like to see what it looks like black, and also one close to wr blue. TY!
    I was bored at work bt then grew weary of this project.... here is one:

Comment

looks good in black.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yeh i agree, it does look really good in black

Comment

the front end from the side looks like a Spec V....i actually like that bodykit....

Lowering springs may i suggest?
          Eat ****.

Comment

Comment

hm.. im gonna tinker wiht the black.. hewy tell me watcha guys think of this...
              Attached Files
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

i like this!
                Attached Files

Comment

aghhh....z3 fenders.....rice....aghhh!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

haha
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X