JDM Mazdaspeed Wishlist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Mazdaspeed Wishlist...

This is just to see what everyone wants of the Mazdaspeed Protege kit parts. It can be for either the Gen2 MSP (95/6) or the 2.5 MSP (97/8)...this isnt a PROMISE of getting parts, but, rather to see how much interest there is. Please only post if your are COMMITTED to getting these as we will try our asses off to get parts and have them sent at once with cost being split equally. Notice, this is ONLY if there is enough interest and the parts are availbe to get:

1-K Dawg ONE (Gen2.5 grill)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Front Lip spoiler,
    Side skirts
    Familia badge
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

2.5 front lip, rear garnish, front grill, mazdaspeed wheels 16', strut bar, eyelids, ...and then im complete...lol

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

95/96 grill .... white turn signals ... projectors ... ms side skirts.... front and rear bumpers from the options unlimited body kit
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
        MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by txmzdspd2gen
          2.5 front lip, rear garnish, front grill, mazdaspeed wheels 16', strut bar, eyelids, ...and then im complete...lol
          The wheels and strut bar you can get through corksport, rear garnish from a wreckers...and the eyelids are custom so you can sutom them too!

And Bruce, the Familia badge can be bought through CS as well, i just bought one! Its in the 3rd gen section...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

hmm... what would i want...

the 2.5 grill......

the p5 mazdaspeed CF rearview mirror....

THATS IT...
            Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
            FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
            Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Everyone loves to say "i want". I just hope that all "i want" people will actually commit. I rememeber when it came to putting some cash down for the test CF hood, some people assed out. Lets hope it doesn't turn out the same.
              Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
              FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
              Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Is there a website where we could see all the possible JDM mods?

Thanks

Comment

What about visors? Did anyone change them , or still have those ugly plastic ones ?

I would like to get a body kit , not sure which one yet .

I'll need a grill cause mine is broken and I worked my ass off looking for one ( damn too much for a piece of plastic ( ) .
                  Maybe something else , not sure yet .

And also does this gauge http://www.procarparts.com/store-det...%2DXXXX%2DGG6X
                  fit protege 98 LX ? looks the same but it says 95-96 .
                  98 protege LX for appearance
                  89 626 GT for performance

Comment

russian, no those gauges will not fit. The 95-96 models come with a analog odometer. I think thats what its called. However, the 97-98 come with a digital odometer. ProCarParts should have also have the gauges for the 97-98 years so just look around for a bit.
                    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

k dawg..imagine the price difference...the 16 inch rims im talking abt is gonna be around 300 bucks with centercap,and yokohama tire if im not mistaken, the strutbar is way cheaper also, rear skirt i mean..im asking andy to custom made one that looks like MS but will fit the US spec bumper, the lids wont even cost me more than ten bucks.....conclusion...driving ur car knowing u got a great deal and dave u a bunch of money...PRICELESS...lol.......ALSO..russian are u talking abt the rear visor...its plastic but can be painted...i just rather have mine not painted cos it match the window visors..

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

hmmm..gotta get me mah grill! Hop to it TX!
                        *wink*

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

[i]ALSO..russian are u talking abt the rear visor...its plastic but can be painted...i just rather have mine not painted cos it match the window visors.. [/B]
                          Pardon my English I guess they called sun visors , driverside and passenger . I guess 95-96 had a black print on it about airbags and other BS . 97-98 have it in red which is the way uglier . Did anyone change those ?
                          98 protege LX for appearance
                          89 626 GT for performance

Comment

it scares me that you know that the 95/6 has black text on the visor and the 97/8 has red text. that is just too much... i could understand knowing engine differences and fenders and all that stuff... but the color of the text on the visors... tahts just going to far man... i mean this with all honesty and respect... GET A LIFE!

Comment

lol.

red does stick out like a sore thumb though.
                              Mike A.

Comment

Working...
                              X