Miata 10:1 pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miata 10:1 pistons

So I had a set of wiseco miata pistons, and I had them in a box, stored away in my office closet....or so I thought. I went today to admire them and they were gone. Gone gone gone. WTF!!! I looked everywhere in my house, then asked my wife if she had seen them.....

Her-"um, I threw that box away a few weeks ago."
    Me- "youve got to be ****ting me."

Anyhow, long story short, Im in need of some new 01 miata 10:1 pistons. Ive been searching all over the place and haven't located a set....so if you see any or have any, let me know! Thanks!
    Eat ****.

If you're still interested in the ones I have for sale, hit me up. We can work on the price
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

i was wanting the 10:1......i just realized urs were the 9.5:1

thanks anyhow!
      Eat ****.

Comment

Id smack da bitch! lol
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

its my wife man...cmon, don't call her a bitch.....
          Eat ****.

Comment

Hey, I got mine from a seller on ebay. He didn't have them listed, but I got them for the price of his other listen pistons. About $80 I think.... Let me see if I can find his auctions for you.

Here's the guy: http://stores.ebay.com/Miata-parts_W...toreviewQQtZkm

Just send him an email and ask for 01+ pistons. I'm sure he has a set.

BTW, women do stupid things all the time.... like ... put a box of brand new brake rotors on the balcony where they can get wet and rust to hell!
            Last edited by Intruder; 11-09-2005, 10:48 PM.

Comment

haha..i know women do stupid ****, but he didn't have to call her a bitch.
              Eat ****.

Comment

Drop it...

Think pistons. Get in touch with the guy I told you about.

Comment

Yep, I've seen that guy sell the 10:1 Pistons more than once. It seems like he has anything out of a Miata that one could want. Definately drop him a line
                  '91 LX
                  '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                  well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

email sent...thanks for the link
                    Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X