Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG the Soundstream Human Reign 4CH on EBay!!! 24H TO GO !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG the Soundstream Human Reign 4CH on EBay!!! 24H TO GO !!!

i know this is not the place to post this, but i CANNOT resist...

look what i've found on ebay... the 2nd best amplifier ever tested by german "autohifi high end" magazine (the best one was some device from like the 90s which costs 12500€uros)

the soundstream human reign retails for over 4000€, now it's on ebay for like 800€, bought on the end of july 2005,so there's still warranty on it !

EXTREEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEE! if i had 800 euros, i would buy this thing at once!!! if YOU have the money: DO BUY IT ! it will be the very best investment into car audio equipment you could ever possibly make !!!!!!

Girls on Proteges

um, sorry, but soundstream hasn't made high end amps in almost a decade. since their initial buyout many years ago, they are not what they used to be. back in the early 1990's was their prime time. the human reign amps use some of the old technology, however, i wouldn't trust their quality control anymore. if that magazine considers that amp the 2nd best amp they have ever tested, i wouldn't trust their opinions at all. you might want to find another mag to read.

Comment

Working...
    X