need help from people who have mad skillz! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help from people who have mad skillz! lol

hey guys can anyone photoshop this pic of my car? i want it lowered and with a set of black rims (possibly polished lip on the black rims) and maybe photoshop the spoiler out of the picture? lol

i also wanna make this my sig so if anyone can photoshop it and shrink it down alittle so i can use it that would help alot. thanks in advance guys!

Attached Files

I'll do it, but find a car with black rims that you like. Don't get me a tirerack shot of the rims, cuz I can't use that.

Comment

Here is a pic of the rims i would like, and also another pic of my car just pick which ever one is easyier to photshop. and thanks alot intruder!
      Attached Files

Comment

This is all I can do tonight.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice, i like it alot! cant wait to actually take the spoiler off and make it look like that! haha

Again thanks alot Intruder!
          Last edited by Mazda96Protege; 11-12-2005, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Intruder (or anyone else for that matter) can you make this pic of my new car the same size as the one of my protege i am using in my sig? so i can put this one in my sig also, thanks again!
            Attached Files

Comment

Did you get a Contour?!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Intruder; 11-18-2005, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Yeh!! i got it just alittle while ago, that pic is the autotrader pic.....so its all i have right now. but check out my post in the picture forum

Comment

bump for pic in last post and CONGRATS! that makes you the third Duratec powered member

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                    bump for pic in last post and CONGRATS! that makes you the third Duratec powered member
                    thanks again Intruder for the sig pic!!!

and also thanks man im VERY happy with it so far, only 3 of us? lol we need to get more people! lol

Comment

Actually there was this one girl with a Cougar, but she didn't have a Protege. She was posting because her friend had a Protege. Something like that.

I'm the slowest. Poor Cougar is heavier (or is it?) and has 20hp less than the SVT.

Comment

Actually there was this one girl with a Cougar, but she didn't have a Protege. She was posting because her friend had a Protege. Something like that.

I'm the slowest. Poor Cougar is heavier (or is it?) and has 20hp less than the SVT.
                        ohh, i see............And is the cougar heavier?? i actually dont know, hell i dont even know how much the SVT weights lol, and 20 hp less isint bad.....i always liked the look of the cougars. i also like the interior on them, same with the SVT

Comment

I didn't know about the interior.

I looked on edmunds and it looks like the Cougar is a bit lighter than the the Contour.

Cougar Curb Weight: 3013 lbs.
                          Countour SVT Curb Weight: 3126 lbs.

It doesn't say if those figures are MTX or ATX or V6/I4.

Comment

I didn't know about the interior.

I looked on edmunds and it looks like the Cougar is a bit lighter than the the Contour.

Cougar Curb Weight: 3013 lbs.
                            Countour SVT Curb Weight: 3126 lbs.

It doesn't say if those figures are MTX or ATX or V6/I4.
                            yeh i dont know if they are simliar, was just saying that i love how the cougar's interior is, and the SVT's interior there both very nice IMO. and wow not to much of a wieght diff, but i wanna know so ill check around too for the diff in ATC or MTX and the diff engines

Comment

Working...
                            X