updated pics....one month later...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated pics....one month later...

drove by moreland after work to pass out some business cards...and waaam a big ass bambi lookin mother****er is flyin up my hood....i stopped and saw the bastard get up and take off....oh well

Ouch, that's no good
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

ui dont think my insurance is gonna cover this..

oh well hopefully i can pull the cross bar up and straighten it out...

Comment

it looks like it was pretty

Comment

WOW that sux, hope it all works out.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i have parts for sale on a 1st gen, pm me and maybe i can get you a deal
            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Damn deer, sorry man it will be better soon with some work ..Jon

Comment

Been there, done that. I've hit four deer and we're just coming into hunting/mating season...round five anyone?

Sucks that insurance isn't going to cover it. I always carry comp for this very reason.
                '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Originally posted by lotsacars
                  Been there, done that. I've hit four deer and we're just coming into hunting/mating season...round five anyone?

Sucks that insurance isn't going to cover it. I always carry comp for this very reason.
                  U've hit 4 dear just this year??
                  -Robert
                  '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Originally posted by SpoolinPro93
                    U've hit 4 dear just this year??
                    No, four in my driving career which has spanned eleven years. First in my '84 Buick Regal. The next three in the same car, an '88 Mazda 929, two of which were simultaneous but caused no damage to speak of. I saw one run out from behind some bushes so I jumped on the binders and just tapped him with the front of my car. While I was doing that a second slammed into my rear passenger door and tumbled up over the trunk. Fortunately he hit right where the door meets the 1/4 panel so there was enough support he did hardly any damage - a small indentation that you could only see at a certain angle when the car was clean. The first one I hit with that car cost the insurance company $3800 though. I forget how much the Buick cost. I was doing 55 at the time so it wasn't pretty.

Edit: The damaged ES in my sig was done by the former owner attempting to occupy the same geographic location as a pick up, not a deer...
                    Last edited by lotsacars; 10-26-2003, 10:22 PM.
                    '98 ES - For Sale!

Comment

Working...
                    X