Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meguiars Non Acid Wheel Cleaner

Meguiars Non Acid Wheel Cleaner

Any body tried using this? This stuff is excellent for restoring your factory/oem alloy wheels to shine like new again. It works especially well on alloy wheels that are textured and have grime caked into the surface, which a normal brush can't get the bristles into.

First of all, give your wheels a overall good old scrub down with plain water and a brush to remove all the dirt that can be removed more easily.
    Allow to dry a bit, then spray generously all over the wheel, remembering to get inside those nooks and crannies. Allow to soak in for around 20-30 seconds and then start using your brush to scrub away the dissolved grime.
    Lastly, use the hose with a strong spray of water to rinse off and your done. Give it another go if you're not fully satisfied with the first wash, just for good measure.

Pretty self explanatory.

In my opinion, the cleaniness of your wheels will state how well you look after your car. After I finished cleaning my wheels I went to visit a friend, whose mother commented on how good my car looked, especially the wheels

Also available is 'Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner' for chrome and aftermarket wheels.

Below is a pic of my wheels after I used the 'Meguiars Non Acid Wheel Cleaner'. The wheels are 14 inch factory Mazda wheels.
    Attached Files
    Andrew
    1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
    My Familia

Can you get a closer pic of wheel?
    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx
      Can you get a closer pic of wheel?
      Yeah, sure. I just put that picture up because I haven't had the time to take a pic of the wheel. Will update it shortly.
      Andrew
      1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
      My Familia

Comment

list a before and after shot?
        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
        -Dean
        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
        Injen CAI - Polished
        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
        DaveB trim rings
        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweetP5
          list a before and after shot?
          Lol. I'll try to do that, but it's a bit difficult to do since I already cleaned the wheels, and it takes months and months to build up the caked on grime...
          Andrew
          1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
          My Familia

Comment

Working...
          X