Tampa Mazda Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Mazda Meet

Heres the pics I took @ Tampa Mazda Speed meet. It was nice to meet you all and I cant wait to see you at the Nov 8th Promazda meet!

Toole and the mazda speeds.

MSP Chris arriving @ da beech

Cdglow pimpin

Yellow MSP

MSP Chris's blinker

Everyone but Chris and I.

Cdglow and Toole

Group pic. Everyone but me next to their cars I cut Nole and his wife Melissa off sorry guys

Finally here is the entire album link. Im getting too lazy to post all the pics. Add to them if you would like. I still have more to upload.
    Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.
    Sagaris

Damn you guys have alot of Mazdaspeeds in Florida.

Comment

Yeah we do and a lot of the people we invited werent able to come.
      Sagaris

Comment

Must be nice having a big Mazda group. Only a couple of Mazda guys around TN.

Comment

NICE TURNOUT, good pics, were pretty fortunate to have a ton a proteges in the northeast.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I cant wait till the November 8th meet, Im hoping for a larger turnout. so far 33 people have signed up for it.
            Sagaris

Comment

Where's the meet going to be? I'm in Tally so I'd love to come if it's anywhere near FSU.
              02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

The Meet is going to be Nov8th and its going to be in Ocala. Check the INTENSE Performance forum for the sign up page and details.
                Sagaris

Comment

That dog is beautiful. is it yours? Sweet dog.
                  AEM sri

Comment

thats Tooles dog his name is Tank and hes a Lab/pit mix. AWESOME dog.
                    Sagaris

Comment

1st generation is better...anybody ot protege 5 emblems for sale i need 3 send me a pm if anything

Comment

Originally posted by Protege fan View Post
                        1st generation is better...anybody ot protege 5 emblems for sale i need 3 send me a pm if anything
                        holy,almost, 4 year old thread resurection.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                        X