No announcement yet.

tails and a garnish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as u can see, i've already attempted the bid... dunno how high i wanna go though...
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

if you are bidding on the protege tails and garnish, corksport still has a clearance sale going on with a garnish for $140.
      ---prakash

Comment

i've been waiting on one garnish comin from dave for a while... hopefully that gets here sometime soon... i wanted this becuasei could throw em on the 2nd pro too..
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

The gentleman that sells all that stuff (prodejay auto sales) is a friend of mine and im trying to get him to be a vendor on this site...hopefully we can work something out with the sites coordinators to get him in here

Comment

damn dude... u need to. i truy and bid on ALOT of his stuff... but it sells more than what i currently willin to do.. he gets some awesome stuff

Comment

SCORE. im the highest bidder again! woowoo... prolly wont last long

Comment

Working...
              X