vandalising a pro :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vandalising a pro :P

Nothing to do at work, so it was time to play with the photoshop....
    Attached Files

lol, its not that bad.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

not too bad... kinda looks mexican though..
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

is there a bumper in the back seat? lol

but it doesint look bad at all

Comment

hey... You're going to convince me to do it that way..
          Yes it's a bumper on the back seat.It's the day I bought the gtx bumper and replaced it right away. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bax
            Nothing to do at work, so it was time to play with the photoshop....
            That pro looks pissed. lol
            I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

lol it really does look pissed off, kinda the same as with D323's car......looks like its gonna run you over

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                lol it really does look pissed off, kinda the same as with D323's car......looks like its gonna run you over
                crappy thing is the guy didnt want to pass me on inspection b/c it obstructed some of the light from my headlights...
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                  crappy thing is the guy didnt want to pass me on inspection b/c it obstructed some of the light from my headlights...
                  Thats ****ty dude, but i hear ya cause ive gottin all kinds of stupid little things so they couldint pass my cars and i had to pay again for them to inspect it.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                    lol, its not that bad.
                    Yes it is....

Originally posted by worldhazard
                    kinda looks mexican though..
                    Now what the **** is that supposed to mean?

Get rid of the stipe on the hood and fix that bumper and it will be fine. I like the headlights tho.
                    www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Working...
                    X