Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MazdaSpeed 4 lug wheels

Look what I found:

I E-mailed the guy about shipping and the wheel width, they are 15X7s, but shipping to me would have cost $427USD plus the reserve on the wheels which is $256 or there abouts.

I hope someone here would get them, but I just can't afford the shipping.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Mazdaspeed wheels have always been overpriced and kinda fugly..some of the RX7/8 MS wheels are pretty cool tho.

I understand the allure of actual MS wheels is cool, but there are litterally thousands of better wheels out there.

Comment

they are mazdaspeed, tbut there toos mall for me.. They owuld look nice on something...

Comment

nice find... to bad UK S&H cost soo much
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
          Mazdaspeed wheels have always been overpriced and kinda fugly..some of the RX7/8 MS wheels are pretty cool tho.

I understand the allure of actual MS wheels is cool, but there are litterally thousands of better wheels out there.
          who cares, they're light
          TheMAN
          '01 BJFP MT
          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
          No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
          It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
          -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
          -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
          -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
          No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

How light? What are they made of?
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I like the way they look, and they're 7" wide.
              I think 15"s are the ideal size for the Miata, and I was going to buy them for it.

Well I guess I'll just keep looking for M-edition and '99 wheels.

Funny(or rather sad), the seller said that shipping the same wheels from the US to the UK would cost half as much as shipping from the UK to the US.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

i dont think $683 shipped is a bad price at all for good condition mazdaspeed wheels with almost new yokohama tires on it

Comment

Maybe not, but I can certainly do better. I just have to remember that waiting is key. I waited for my Miata wheels for the Protege, waited to find both of my cars(rather than just going out and buying the first examples I could find), etc, and in the end I've always gotten a good deal.

I just wanted the rare MazdaSpeed wheels.

Comment

not only are they rare but i think they're nice too.. and fully functional

Comment

Working...
                    X