Man, that was fun....viper....cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that was fun....viper....cool!

Well today I had the day off, and I randomly decided to work on the protege and get her back up and running again. I put the head back on, and replaced a few gaskets, sensors, and other odds and ends. Anyhow, after I was done I felt the need to go try and see if I could get a few short runs in. Well there is this high end exotic import sales lot a block away from my house, and as I was driving by I saw a few cool cars leaving the lot. One was a copper colored Viper Rt/10, a Porsche 996 turbo, and a Lotus Elise. I followed them down the main road for a bit, and got up next to the Viper who was in the lead. I gave him the thumbs up a few times and finally we got next to a stop light. I yelled over and asked the guy to run me for a short stint so I could see it. He laughed a bit and said ok. So we got the light, I launched, The viper just left normal. I got like 3 cars on him, and all of a sudden I hear the BRAAAAAAAAAAAAA, screech, BRAAAAAAAAA, and he goes flying past me. ****ing awesome. As he past me his rears broke loose and he got a bit sideways. That was the first time Ive seen a viper take off and it was cool. Impressive if you ask me~~

Ohh...and the protege is running great and I can't wait for the new motor to go in (someday)!!
    Eat ****.

So,

Did you win?

Comment

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

ha...i definately did not win

And if I could beat a viper in my car, Id be guessing that viper is only running on 4 cylinders......
        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
          ha...i definately did not win

And if I could beat a viper in my car, Id be guessing that viper is only running on 4 cylinders......
          or the viper driver had an aneurism at the light.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

ooor the viper has no engine lol

Comment

or you put a viper enging in your pro lol
              btw you need really wide finders for that
              02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Or my girlfriend was driving the viper

Comment

Working...
                X