"Save" posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Save" posts?

A lot of times I read a really good informative post, and sometimes I remember the info, but a lot of times I don't. I think it would be kinda cool to be able to 'save' a particular post to like a folderish thing or something that you can browse through at your leisure...

I know that you'd have to manually code it in here, but it would be cool... Or I could just stop being lazy and I could copy/paste posts into word documents or something.
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

if you look just below the text body box, you'll see 3 little icons

show printable version email this page subscribe to this thread

You can't save specific posts, but you can subscribe to the thread and it will show up in your "user cp"

Comment

Hmmm, thanks darryl... That's kinda what I meant, but as you and I both know, a lot of these threads can get really long.... I guess that'll have to hold me over though, hehehe...
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

unless Dave can work some wizardry, it'll have to do

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
          if you look just below the text body box, you'll see 3 little icons

show printable version email this page subscribe to this thread

You can't save specific posts, but you can subscribe to the thread and it will show up in your "user cp"
          Thats what I do, I usually just subscribe to the post or print it off. You could also make a folder in your browsers favorites list and add the post's url to your favs.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

It would also be very easy to just email a thread to yourself. Then you've got it saved.

~HH

Comment

Working...
            X