Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

familia mudgaurds

someone scoop them up.

Last edited by Turpro; 10-21-2006, 01:57 PM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

there is tons of familia **** on ebay. side skirts,side moldings,bumpers,half cuts,ect.
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
      ...half cuts...
      Link?
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Think I can weld that whole thing onto the front of my 4WD?

(Anyone ever dealt with "raceup"? I remember seeing that seller on eBay a while back, but just wondering.)

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
            Think I can weld that whole thing onto the front of my 4WD?

(Anyone ever dealt with "raceup"? I remember seeing that seller on eBay a while back, but just wondering.)
            thats who adam bought his front clip from.... paid for gtx. .they sent him a gtr lol , dont need 2 weld it on , just take everything off it and put it in the 4wd, and yes it would work and yes it woudl be amasing

Comment

Niiiiice.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

ah raceup is supposed to be one of the better importers... I have yet to hear of bad dealings with them.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Race up on ebay is Ricky's Auto in Florida... They are ok, kinda steep on the shiping for the half cut... he quoted me 550 to so cal... I had my 4wd delivered from boston for less than that...

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                    Link?
                    there was 2 on there last night and now i cant find them and i didnt watch. i've been looking for almost an hour now with no luck.

you guys see whos winning the mud flaps,lol
                    Last edited by Turpro; 12-01-2005, 09:13 PM.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Clean 4WD
                      Race up on ebay is Ricky's Auto in Florida... They are ok, kinda steep on the shiping for the half cut... he quoted me 550 to so cal... I had my 4wd delivered from boston for less than that...

your kidding right?

550 to move a half cut from Florida to California, and he only asked 550? Sounds like a good deal to me. When dave sent me my motor & all my other JDM goodies on a pallette from California to Texas, it cost around 500 bux.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                      X