WTB: 1st Gen Familia Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 1st Gen Familia Grill

Lookin to buy a familia grille for the first gens... offering... $40 shipped... no matter the color, just would like to be the design seen below... NO 94 style.. if u have a different style, lemme know, i may still want it...
    Attached Files
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

dude, 40 shipped??? good luck

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
      Lookin to buy a familia grille for the first gens... offering... $40 shipped... no matter the color, just would like to be the design seen below... NO 94 style.. if u have a different style, lemme know, i may still want it...
      Did you see how much the one we were bidding on on ebay ended up selling for? IIRC, $72 + $20 shipping. I put in a $42 bid, and after that I said foget it.

Comment

ya.... i saw that ****... thats absoluetly ridiculious though.... 90 bucks for a ****ing grill! WHAT!!! dude, i can get lights cheaper than that... thats WAY tooo much..
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

wow dude, people say 1st gen owners are cheap but, damn..

Comment

well... i just did my research crap... and damn... im sorry... but still... it is only a grille... nothing special.. ****... the price you pay to play the game

Comment

i agree
              Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

Working...
              X