CHEAP MazdaSpeed front & rear swar bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHEAP MazdaSpeed front & rear swar bars

look at his other auction, some mazdaspeed floor mats too.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Originally posted by 95pro
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA...spagenameZWDVW

look at his other auction, some mazdaspeed floor mats too.

box is mazdaspeed.... bars say racing beat.... uh...
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

tuned by racing beat
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

My understanding is that the 3rd gen Mazdaspeed Protege comes stock with sway bars from Racing Beat. So if that's true, the bars on ebay are legit.

Comment

I think they only said Mazdaspeed since they are factory MSP parts. Like the rest of the suspension, Racing beat makes these.

Comment

Aren't these interchangable between 3rd and 2nd gens? I might be delussional in saying that, but on AWR's site, they say the swaybars are interchangable so long at the 2nd gen has the mounts on the struts.
            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Yup. Interchangeable.

Comment

no, the front sway bar won't fit
                the rear sway bar is shaped differently from the normal 3rd gen ones, so it might not fit... the AWR rear sway is shaped the same as the normal 3rd gen ****
                TheMAN
                '01 BJFP MT
                '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

My bad...

I do know that a stock 3rd gen rear sway bar fits a 2nd gen though. And so does the AWR part.

Comment

Those were the assumptions I was working with also, but I did not know that the 3rd's front was different or the shape of these may no ressemble stock pieces.
                    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Working...
                    X