looking for 1st gen Protege exhaust pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for 1st gen Protege exhaust pipe

need the pipe from the exhaust manifold to the cat back, I think my CC is fkd cause my car runs terrible, its bogging down like crazy

I disco'd the pipe from the manifold and now it runs great, well other than the fact that it sounds like a plane lol

maybe I will just chop the CC out, its rusted up bad and the casing all rusted off the outside if I cant find one

its a 91 DX and I think its the original exhaust so its 15 yrs old so I am surprised it lasted this long

thanks guys

ditto. if somebody has two laying around, they'll have double the sale

bump - help us!!!

Comment

I have the exhaust from AFTER the pipe that comes out of the exhaust manifold back to the muffler and exhaust pipe in great condition from a 94. Sorry but I don't have that down pipe. By that I mean that first pipe that comes down from the exhaust manifold. Any combination of parts I will charge $100 plus whatever shipping and packing costs. That's right it will include all pipes, catalytic converter, muffler, etc. All parts working fine and not rusted out because here in Miami we don't get snow. That means no salt for the snow. However, I want 100 bucks free. That does not include any special packing you might want or something similar. I have PayPal. The paypal address is jordec@earthlink.net You can send me the $100 first and then send me the shipping after I get the quote on shipping if you don't want someone else to jump on this.
      Last edited by mannydingo; 12-05-2005, 08:08 PM.

Comment

well tekkies up first, but if for some reason that falls through, i'd only need the piping, my muffler is new and im pretty sure the CC is fine...

...ps, thanks for hte window regulator, still working nicely

Comment

Oh, you're the guy I sold it to? I had forgotten to whom it was I had sold that to. I'm glad it worked fine. That was the very last thing I sold from the car while it was still at my dad's home. Everything else I have for sale is stuff I took out before I had it towed away.

Comment

do me a fav and see how much it would cost for shipping it to zip 48346, if its not crazy I want it

Comment

Ok, we have a deal. That's Clarkston, right? If you send me the before-shipping money and change your mind after I find out the shipping price then I will just send it back to you. I will let you know shipping tommorrow either way. Happy to deal with you
              Last edited by mannydingo; 12-05-2005, 11:10 PM.

Comment

I got one including the cat. PM me an offer?
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                X