Pimp JDM parts site (in PR though :( )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimp JDM parts site (in PR though :( )

Got alot of nice JDM protege parts... I even saw a pic of that red protege with the drag radials up front. No clue if they will ship to the US, maybe one of our spanish speakiung members would care to be a welcomer/greeter. Would be nice to have them as a sponsort to the site

thoughts?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

I speak spanish and i have a lot of family in the island "PR" in case they don't ship to the states.

Comment

JDM Parts Store in PR!!!

This Guy is the owner of the store in PR. He is a member here, his user name is eldengue.

Comment

Originally posted by el_protege

This Guy is the owner of the store in PR. He is a member here, his user name is eldengue.

well welcome to our site.

I stumbled across your site and liked the mazdas I saw on there.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I personally have never seen this trunk-lip spoiler for a 1st gen before. Anyone else? I want it.

Great find
          Great site!
          DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

I have been wanting something similar as well... I don't think its a mazda spoiler though

Comment

Same here, I'd like to get a better look at that spoiler.
              Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
              '56 VW Cal Ragtop
              www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Looks like they have a recycler too. read the order page
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Spoiler

That is not an original Mazda spoiler, They make them out of Fiber Glass and sell them for $80. I seen it and it looks real nice.

Comment

Well...whats up? Is it possible for some more pics? Im interested as hell. I just emailed them asking a few questions. I said I dont speak spanish and need some help....what a loser.
                    Last edited by 92dx; 12-12-2005, 12:00 PM.
                    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Pictures!!!

I'm leaving for PR on December 15 as soon as i get there i'll take some pictures and post them.

Comment

I'm leaving for PR on December 15 as soon as i get there i'll take some pictures and post them.
                        Good deal! I just wanna know how to get one... I cant read anything on that site except for the pictures lol. I think it is a kick ass piece. Thanks for the reply.
                        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Spoilers

I talked to the store owner he said he will ship to the states, or after i post the pictures if you like it just send me a PM and i will buy it for you and bring it back with me i'll be back on January 13

Comment

I talked to the store owner he said he will ship to the states, or after i post the pictures if you like it just send me a PM and i will buy it for you and bring it back with me i'll be back on January 13
                            Alright.! Ill be keepin an eye out for teh post. Thanks
                            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

This guy has Protege parts on ebay all the time. There have been numerous posts in this section to his auctions.
                              Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X