RSR on 2gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSR on 2gen

Yes..It handles good!! im amaze on how it handles. The stance is really nice, the guys that put it on even likes it. I guess i really need to get a set of MS struts to last longer (i has gr2 for now), and to finish it off with either the MS wheels or the MSM wheels. Ill post pics when I have time. The one I took was kinda mess up..Later...

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Why did you have to get those all the way from Japan? How are they better than what's available in the US?

Comment

well it was a gift for me and since I wasnt able to get the MS ones (got overbid).. Edwin said just to get the RSR or TEIN that is offer in japan for the BHALP. Its lower than any springs available here and like i said its FREE.. Im also going on the way that no one has done before and Edwin knows abt that thats why he suggested it. I guess thats my reason..lol

Comment

So how low does the car sit with the RSR's??

Comment

pictures ron! bitin! lol
          ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

speed bumps are now your mortal enemy... save some money to replace your exhaust and other things... have fun while you can! just remember your driving is now limited.

Comment

pics are needed Ron. That or come to one of the meets so we can get pics there.

congrats d00d.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i think its very low, what tire size do you have?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                Mods:
                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

wow that is low, very nice!

what springs that are sold in the US would make the 2nd gen sit like that?? thats kinda how low i want my car but i dont know if i can afford RSR's if you gotta get them from japan and all that

Comment

Ok. Now I'm jealous

I'm getting a quote from Mazda Japan for brand new Mazdaspeed coils and struts.

I got a quote for BH Protege front and rear strut towers. USD$475 shipped. Holy hell!!!
                    Andrew
                    1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                    My Familia

Comment

OK..been driving the car...It sits really good, It was designed for the car so they knew how it will sit. Its a down spring so it really sits low. When I removed the jack I even forgot to move out from under the car cos im used to seeing it sits normal. Its really low. The rear is a bit tucked in. 1 finger (pointer) and the front is 2 fingers. Ill try to post more pics if ever but for not just on my SIG. The tires size i have is 195/55/15 but when things go right I might get the 16 MS wheels ( caloy help me), or the 17 from MSM. IM enjoying it, kinda hard on the back but hey its my show car so i guess its ok. Also, i seldom use this car, it only see 16 miles a day for 4 days. When i want to go fast I used the other one and if ever the wifeys MPV.

MAZDA96PROTEGE..ask edwin, he might hook you up with one..they have the TI2000 series..its harder, they also have the RACE SPRINGS..or better yet go with the TEIN..Thats right they carry TEIN spring for our car. Those damn company, thye think we dont modify 2gen pros thats why they dont send it here.

Ok thats it for now...ill see if I can resize the pics i took earlier..thanks guys...REMEMBER IM DOING THIS COS IM REPRESENTING 2geners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                        wow that is low, very nice!

what springs that are sold in the US would make the 2nd gen sit like that?? thats kinda how low i want my car but i dont know if i can afford RSR's if you gotta get them from japan and all that

First off...I was really gunning for the B+G down spring (i think) the ones that goes 2+ inches...You see I have a 15" tires and theres like 6 fingers of gap between them and the worst part is the front..I think 7 fingers, i really need to go drastic with the drop to compensate for my small size..TIRE I MEAN..lol. IM 6ft tall with like 220lbs weight and I tell you when i go and sit in it i feel like im sititng on one of them sports car, its really low. The side skirt makes it lower too, so i cant wait to get the rear skirt and front conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by 96Familia
                          Ok. Now I'm jealous

I'm getting a quote from Mazda Japan for brand new Mazdaspeed coils and struts.

I got a quote for BH Protege front and rear strut towers. USD$475 shipped. Holy hell!!!

Dude why not get with Edwin? he can hook you up good. My friend spent a bit more cos Edwin suppose to help me ship it here but my friend insisted on sending. Besides, If you cang et it from the Philippines it might be cheaper to be shipped here. Im getting my stuts in the Philippines its hard to findit in japan and corksport price is WAY TOO RICH FOR MY BLOOD...lol

Comment

my B+G's say 2.5in lower, and with 205-16-50's i could only fit 1 finger in the back....
                            98 Protege SE
                            -------------------
                            1.5L Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by txmzdspd2gen
                              First off...I was really gunning for the B+G down spring (i think) the ones that goes 2+ inches...You see I have a 15" tires and theres like 6 fingers of gap between them and the worst part is the front..I think 7 fingers, i really need to go drastic with the drop to compensate for my small size..TIRE I MEAN..lol. IM 6ft tall with like 220lbs weight and I tell you when i go and sit in it i feel like im sititng on one of them sports car, its really low. The side skirt makes it lower too, so i cant wait to get the rear skirt and front conversion.
                              haha ok thanks bro!! ill have to check the ones you mentiond before out and see what i can get! i dont wanna go to low but then i do cause i hate how tall all the 2nd gen's look and yours with the RSR's on it looks very nice and is exactly how low i want to go so yeh i deff have to check around and check with Edwin and see what i can get. and haha "to compensate for my small size" hahahaha i had a good laugh with that but i know what you meant with that lol

Comment

Working...
                              X