97 black/gray center console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

97 black/gray center console

um. i'm looking for a new console for my protege. it's cracked badly around the cupholders. anyone got one?

Originally posted by shaggyhair
    um. i'm looking for a new console for my protege. it's cracked badly around the cupholders. anyone got one?
    Always state your location and the minimum you will pay.

Comment

sorry. i live in o'fallon illinois. suburb of st.louis. and i'll pay at least 10-15 bucks.

Comment

Sorry, I meant maximum you will pay. I don't have one myself but if $15 is the max you will pay, I don't think you're going to get anyone to sell it to you. That's if they even have it. You're asking them to remove it from their car, find a box that it fits in, pack it up with tape, drive to the post offce(using seller's own gas), wait in line, etc. All of that for a whopping 15 bucks. The $15-$20 ends up paying for the labor and gas that the person spent. I wouldn't do it for less than $40 but sometimes you will get someone that actually says "pay me for just the shipping and you can have it free". It's rare but it happens. Good luck.

Comment

ya. i was just going off ebay. they have what i need. just the beige color for 10 bucks plus 15 for shipping. so ya. i was just praying.

Comment

I did a search on ebay and even went into the advanced search. There I found the only one that could match the one you're talking about. It was purchased on December 4th. However, that one doesn't have the cupholders. It only has the single one for the rear seat passengers.
            Last edited by mannydingo; 12-15-2005, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X