Request for all users, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for all users, please read.

Im hereby requesting that people take time to go through user profile & edit your personal information, and confirm that you have a legitamte location for other users to see.

A group of people as well as myself see this to be a key item, benifical towards making the forums portray a community feeling to all members. As well as decrease wearyness of online purchases from other members; specifically in the forsale/wanted to buy section.

So im pleasantly asking if you could take a few minutes of your time to change things, for the best interests of the club.

Ryan
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Mines always been that way.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
      Mines always been that way.

ditto.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

well for the people who have had it previously set. obviously this doesn't apply to you
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

All Hail, The Earl Sir Ryan of Clubprotege!
          1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

I bow down to you Ryan!! haha, and yes mine has always had my location

Comment

YO! i'll set mine bro

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
              1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
              1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

The problem is however that most people who have not set their location are here very rarely, and it is extremely unlikely that they will EVER see this thread. Just my thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                  The problem is however that most people who have not set their location are here very rarely, and it is extremely unlikely that they will EVER see this thread. Just my thoughts...
                  very VERY true
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

well theres always that thought, but theres no other way really besides mass mailing everyone. or trying this out. you can always pass the word around to people whom you see without a location. I don't want to strong arm people to do it, by limiting access persay on selling items without a location. that wouldn't be right, but, if everyone puts forth effort tho i belive we could acheive a good 90% of the members with legit locations.
                    the Frappr system that shows where every member is worldwide is my next step. id like to get more & more people involved in that. its quite a cool idea. for htose who dont' know what im talking about

Join that too

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                      but, if everyone puts forth effort tho i belive we could acheive a good 90% of the members with legit locations.
                      I was going to suggest that. It is certainly doable.

Comment

great, i like hearing that, thanks for your support.

Comment

Hahahahaaaa, Hitler is on our list!

I was going to say that while I don't think it's fair to require people to enter their location before they sign up, it is perfectly fair to require it before they buy or sell stuff. Slightly off the subject, an extra safeguard that I've always liked is the system on msprotege where you have to have a piece of paper with your name, the date, and "Club Protege" written in it. I think that would save us a lot of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                            Hahahahaaaa, Hitler is on our list!

I was going to say that while I don't think it's fair to require people to enter their location before they sign up, it is perfectly fair to require it before they buy or sell stuff. Slightly off the subject, an extra safeguard that I've always liked is the system on msprotege where you have to have a piece of paper with your name, the date, and "Club Protege" written in it. I think that would save us a lot of trouble.

lol, read the FS section rules we enacted that one a while back

We can get more people, I suggest a global announcement pointing to this thread. It would get it more viewing since it would pop up at top of all the forums.
                            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                              lol, read the FS section rules we enacted that one a while back
                              lol, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X