post interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post interior

Alright everyone, I;m about to start an interior project and decided it'd be great to see what others have done so far and see if I get any ideas from that.............not to mention some of you have some great interiors that I'm sure you'd want to show off.
    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Alright here is mine. Still much much more to be done, but you see where I am going with it.

Last edited by McCorkle; 10-27-2003, 02:22 PM.

Comment

woa. nice

Comment

Is that grandam's interior....the teal one? I like it a lot, it's super clean.
        02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

why is the blue and white in there? I was going to start moving to a silver and black theme myself (with grey, too). To match my gauge rings, I was going to paint or replace the vent encircling rectangles (if you know what I mean) and the door latch rims to match the brushed metal look. I am also thinking about matching rings to go around the environmental controls. Also thinking about getting some electroluminescent tape to put on the underside of the rings.

All on hold right now as I am considering getting a p5, or even a new ES
          Last edited by glyph; 10-27-2003, 07:53 PM.
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

The blue and white is from 96GrandAmAED's car. Just figured I would throw it in their since it looks cool.

Comment

heres mine nothing expensive, just my own quality work, im proud of it , she turned out really nice

No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

damn i wish i had a digicam!
                <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
                  damn i wish i had a digicam!
                  What all have you done?

Comment

LOL

i expected protos interior to show up here in an array of about 50shots, but not mine hehe

Comment

****tiest pic in the world. I dont even know that anyone can notice what I have done. Seats are going to get reupholstered for Christmas
                      Sagaris

Comment

about how much does it cost to get those leather type of seats like pro2k has?
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Depends on the shop. Im getting a deal through the dealership.
                          Sagaris

Comment

Well alot of it depends on the material. The carbon primer material was a little more than usual. I paid $1200 for the seats and door panels. You could easily find it cheaper but it was well worth it. Here in TN it is hard to find a Katzkin shop. Plus it took the guy a full week of overtime to do it. So it was worth every penny.

Comment

I painted the interior black and custom silver. Custom silver includes glow in the dark paint. it is sweet
                              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Working...
                              X