jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Protege AUTOMATIC

Transmission: Manual

Custom Wiper, Dyed Dash and European Hood

lol just the few things that i cought that i find funny.........needless to say THIS IS A GOOD DEAL lol

Comment

What a ****in moron. Its one thing to do this to a honduh but a poor protege?! OMFG! *beats him senseless*
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

It is actually "Fast & Furiouse"
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

700 for a dx isnt bad.... too bad you'd have to spend another 200 to get it back to where its no longer an embarassment.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

its not that bad looking imho.....get rid of those ugly rims....put the interior back to stock, and swap a dohc engine and 5spd tranny in there, your set...

Iim a fan of white cars with black hoods and side mouldings..looks good
            Eat ****.

Comment

that thing has more water stains then a wet suit.

NEUMAN

Comment

I like how he has that he's got a 'european hood'.....
                '91 LX
                '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

more like the "fast and the curious"

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                  Mods:
                  DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

yeah - gotta wonder about that interior ... seems like it had some flooding issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
                      yeah - gotta wonder about that interior ... seems like it had some flooding issue.
                      Flooding issue my eye, that fokker was spanking the monkey in the car.
                      Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                      '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                      www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                        Flooding issue my eye, that fokker was spanking the monkey in the car.
                        Ick

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Working...
                        X