Canadian seat belt assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian seat belt assembly

Wondering if any if our northern brothers could help me out . If you have them or have seen them at your local J/Y shout out a price and I'll see if it works for me.

Tan/beige color, but open to other colors.
    2005 Mazda 3

Get in touch with mike_moss. He will most likely have a set.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

already did......$300
      2005 Mazda 3

Comment

ouch....Try cablemirc, he might have a set as well.
        '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Shipping is what kills the price. Shipping ain't cheap on all those bulky trim pieces. Not to mention the heavy belts, too.
          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
            Shipping is what kills the price. Shipping ain't cheap on all those bulky trim pieces. Not to mention the heavy belts, too.
            Out of curiousity, how much exactly is shipping for the belts? I've had a spoiler shipped from Canada and it wasn't that expansive.
            '91 LX

Comment

Around $100.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                Around $100.
                Ouch...that IS a killer.
                '91 LX

Comment

Yeah.

To be honest, the sets I've sold in the past I've sold for a bit cheaper than that, but I don't have any more, so I figure an extra $50 for sourcing them out and grabbing them from a junkyard in the middle of December isn't that bad of a deal.

If someone wanted to organize a group buy, I'd certainly do it for considerably cheaper since I wouldn't have to make a special trip out to the wreckers (1hr drive).

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Working...
                  X