Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb

FIRST GEN MANUAL PROTEGE MIRRORS

both sides needed for a girl that came into napa trying to help her out let me know here or call
    541 892 0841
    or

808 329 napa durring the day ask for jacob!
    eat me

Originally posted by jacobrussell
    FIRST GEN MANUAL PROTEGE MIRRORS

both sides needed for a girl that came into napa trying to help her out let me know here or call
    541 892 0841
    or

808 329 napa durring the day ask for jacob!
    junkyard.... unless you're lookin for LX.. paintmatched mirrors...
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

well will some one get a set off a junk yard car and let me paypal you the money? or a money order?
      eat me

Comment

Let me scrounge around the garage tommorow I might still have my ones I took off my DX when I converted to power mirrors. no guarantees though, because my dad has reorganized that damn thing at least twice since I took them off.

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

man i just say like 3 sets of these in the JY this weekend. im not going back for sometime tho. hit up redfox see if he is headed to the JY we go to the sameone.

NEUMAN

Comment

yo man i just went to the yard earlier today i wish i would have read this before i left but i think im going back the middle of this week so let me know if you still want anything
            Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

i have a set of white ones.

Comment

Working...
              X