WTB 1st Gen canadian rear deck lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 1st Gen canadian rear deck lid

I'm lookin to find a rear deck lid for the pro now that i have a spoiler.. i'm gonna take out that 3rd brake light, and would like to have the rear deck lid to make it look better... i guess $25 obo... 97304
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

If I were you I would build a new deck... it'd cost you the same or less and you could put brand new carpet in it and cut holes for whatever speakers you want, etc. Want help?

BTW, which car?

Comment

well if it does come down to having to make one... i'm sure it can be done at a way cost effective way... hm.. why didnt i think of that
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I got one, but shipping loves to make things difficult. If there's anyone close that wants it, I'm willing to sell for a GREAT price.
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard
          well if it does come down to having to make one... i'm sure it can be done at a way cost effective way... hm.. why didnt i think of that
          My dad's got a wood shop, you buy the materials and I'll help you out with it.

Comment

Working...
          X