my 93 pro stock vs 96 cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 93 pro stock vs 96 cobra

coming back from downtown me and a couple of friends pull up at a light next to this cobra with 2 pretty hott chiks in the back and two redneck looking queers in the front so i guess the guy wanted to "showoff" his cool ride haha so starts reving at me i really didnt want to race so i didnt bother with him so he revs again me and my friends start laughing at them light turns green and he actually launches it gets about a car length ahead of me and keeps at it i then said what the hell so i punch it take off catch him and blow by him

next light comes up and sl changes to 45 we are the 2 front cars again and now that i know he is serious about racing i get all on it he revs i rev back and light turns green i get all on it start pulling on him in first and after i start pulling i straight leave his ass in the dust the expression on this guys face is so incredibly funny you can just tell he is giving it all that he's got i hit about 90 and he stops somewhere around 70. i thought that was pretty funny and decided to share this with everyone wish i could have got that on camera so you could see his face
    Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

riiiiight
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk guy!!!!!!!
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Hmmm ... stock pro you say ....

Comment

ok ok maybe i should have put stock in quotations not "totally stock" but i like to keep people thinking it is so shhhhhh!!!!

Comment

Just to clarify to make sure we're talking about the same cars here

The 96 Cobra has 305 HP / 300 tq out of the 4.6 Liter V8,
            goes zero to sixty in 5.6 and runs the quarter in 14.1...

And your protege is what?
            Last edited by Vash00es; 12-17-2005, 02:10 PM.
            Joe H
            2000 Chevy Impala
            3400 3.4 Liter V6
            Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
            U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
            Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

i got left bad by a MAch1 with my ole BP.. soo i know that yours isnt stock

Comment

ok im not totally sure if it was a 96 i didnt talk to the guy i just saw the body style i should have just said it was a second gen it definetly was not the svt b/c it did not have 305 hp and the statistics that were posted up there are from the svt there is no way my bp could be able to handle it the way it did if it was an svt the car was looking in pretty ****ty condition but it was a stain, sorry stang none the less it was a cobra though there was a cobra badge right above the fender and another in the front grill so there are 2 options in this discrace the 1st being either this guy did not know how to drive a stick or the 2nd being my bp just handled a mustang with false badges on it.

Comment

Second Gen? Mustangs have been around forever, lol

Also, the SVT IS the cobra, there is no SVT, and then a Cobra, they are one and the same
                  Joe H
                  2000 Chevy Impala
                  3400 3.4 Liter V6
                  Fun Times

Comment

oh and one more thing that word stock in front of my car will soon change whenever my turbo comes back from its fresh rebuild. you just cant hide that whistle.

Comment

second gen meaning 1994-1998

Comment

by the way the SVT is the Special Vehicle Team that built the car not the car itself so they actually arent one and the same

Comment

What r u talking about?

Mustangs have been around since the early 60's, the 94 - 98 is in no way whatsoever the second gen mustang, i dont even know what your talking about with the SVT reply.. The mustang cobra is the SVT Cobra, SVT Designed / engineered the Cobra, hence Mustang SVT Cobra, they are one and the same, there is no non svt cobra
                          Last edited by Vash00es; 12-17-2005, 03:30 PM.
                          Joe H
                          2000 Chevy Impala
                          3400 3.4 Liter V6
                          Fun Times

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm, what that protege have..............???
                            '93 Protege DX 5spd'
                            2" Exhaust System
                            2.5" Custom Intake System
                            Other minor tuning (timing, etc)

Comment

So yesterday, I raced this Bugatti Veyron. I had 3 people in my stock 1994 Protege DX. We went from a roll and I beat him by 5 car lengths.

He didn't know what hit him. I bet he forgot to shift into first or something. It was in bad condition too. And a redneck was driving it. And it wasn't a real Bugatti, it only had 3 cylinders.

1994 Mazda Protege DX - Automatic - 47K miles - AM/FM/Cass - 13" Hubcaps

Comment

Working...
                              X