Gujustud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gujustud

I bought the custom battery tie down from him, and he was as quick as possible sending it from Canada, and would recommend him and his custom fabrications to anyone.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Re: Gujustud

I just received my aluminum oil cap from Gujustud. It's polished, black anodized, unlettered, and it looks really great. It is definitely worth the money. Thanks Gujustud for a great product and great service.

If you ever decide to re-run the battery hold-downs, I definitely want one.
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

AMen! I ordred 2 oil caps actually one blue anondized polished with protege on it and one chrome (unpainted) anodized polished with protege on it. they both look Superb and they are of very high quality, you can feel teh weight and teh material in them when you hold them. I would reccomend them to anyone, they came very well packed and unscratched. shipping took about 6 days.

@guju - please do another set of battery tiedowns and if you would consider doing the other resevoir caps tooo we would all love it.

PS: I may have just got lucky, but the word "protege" on it actaully lined up perfectly to be facing forward.
      Visit My Garage

Comment

Damn I wish my oil cap would get here. It's on its way. I haven't gotten the product yet but I will say that Amish has excellent customer service skills. Reasons out of both of our control has kind of delayed the arrival of my oil cap but he has answered all my emails very quickly.

Comment

Got my oil cap in today, and it looks great. I haven't put in on yet. I need to run to the parking lot for a moment here at work.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments! Greatly appreciated! Greg, i'm glad the oil cap finally came thru. Expedited mail to the states is funny. Sometimes people get them in about 3-4 days, some get it after 14-15!
            Rip '99 Mazda Protege
            Current: Mazdaspeed6

Comment

It probably had alot to do with the holiday season and all.

Comment

I request (demand) battery tiedowns and radiator caps ::DDDD i seriously like the oil cap man, thanks.
                Visit My Garage

Comment

Oh snaps a radiator cap would be awesome. Hint hint. I know I would buy one.

Comment

know what I'm saying, know waht i'm sayin!
                    Visit My Garage

Comment

Gujustud

I just received my black anodized aluminum Battery Hold Down Bracket from Gujustud. Shipping was prompt and it looks really good. I hope that he will decide to make more products for our Proteges in the future.
                      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery

Comment

Man I always wanted one of those battery tie downs from him, did he end up making another batch?
                        Visit My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
                          Man I always wanted one of those battery tie downs from him, did he end up making another batch?
                          I think I got one of the last ones he made. I would suggest contacting him to see if he will be making any more.

02 DX Millenium Red

Comment

Working...
                          X