Me vs Protetype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me vs Protetype

So....As most of you know Mike (protetype) has this beastly BF 323 GTX. Ive been wanting to race him for sometime now. Anyhow, today I got my chance...here's how it went down.

It was snowy and ice packed....his AWD vs my Fwd.....I figured Id give him a chance to win, so I told him Id give him a 10 second head-start. He agreed...flagger flags, mike goes.........(10 seconds later) I launch lightly in the snow....and immediately catch mike and put 2 cars on him, by the end of first while spinning in the ice. 2nd gear......6 cars...BOO YEA! I decide to shut it down. DONE!

Ok, 2nd race....I decided to make it a little bit more fair, and tell mike that I will race him while Im in reverse....he agrees. We both launch....and BOO YEA my fwd (well now rwd car since Im in reverse) jumps 6 cars on him instantly. Im gear limited in reverse to about 28mph...so I hit 28mph and Im cruising, and about 24 bus lengths in front of mike....I decided to shut it down.

Moral of the story: Im drunk and this story is
    Eat ****.

lol
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

bwahwa....i cant wait for ole mikey poo to read this!
      Eat ****.

Comment

and again, you didnt invite me. asshole. i hope you choke on your liquor. assclown. and, you wish you could beat my gtx. although, i'm on the stock ecu now since my Reich racing ecu failed, AGAIN.

btw... since i don't remember this race. was i parked?
        -mike lucero
        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
          and again, you didnt invite me. asshole. i hope you choke on your liquor. assclown. and, you wish you could beat my gtx. although, i'm on the stock ecu now since my Reich racing ecu failed, AGAIN.

btw... since i don't remember this race. was i parked?
          lol, no but your e-brake was fully engaged.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

good one lol
            02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

I was bout to say!

Funny shyt.
              If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

lol
                '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

I dunno..maybe I could beat him...I think I have a faster 1/4 time...but his trap was probably higher....I can't quite remember, but I think when his car was all stock and a slipping clutch he hit like a 15.1 or so....I clicked a 14.9...so BOO YEA!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X