Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WTB]: Front Door Speakers

Hey all-

I'm getting a new deck soon (beacuase my old one got stolen) and without a sub and amp (which were also stolen - won't be able to replace them yet due to $$$) I'm going to need some speakers that can handle a reasonable amount of bass. My front speakers are still the 12 year old, paper cone OEM speakers. Needless to say, they're ruined. Does anybody have a pair of extra decent aftermarket speakers laying around that will fit in the Protege (DX)'s stock holes in the front doors? I know I could probably just go to the store and buy them, but giving some notice here to somebody taht might want to make a few extra bucks this season. No OEM speakers, please. Please let me know, either by responding to this thread - or emailing at esmacmil@syr.edu

Thanks a lot.

bump, as the xmas checks start coming in...

Comment

i have some. i'm in NY. they are kicker 5.25's with grill if needed. Pm me with offers. letting it go for cheap. also have pioneer rears i'm letting go for cheap. my car is getting parted.

Comment

Make sure you buy some speaker adapters, otherwise they won't line up very well and the window might not clear. Found em on E-Bay for like $10 shipped.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
          Make sure you buy some speaker adapters, otherwise they won't line up very well and the window might not clear. Found em on E-Bay for like $10 shipped.

Makes the install a lot eaisier IMO.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
            i have some. i'm in NY. they are kicker 5.25's with grill if needed. Pm me with offers. letting it go for cheap. also have pioneer rears i'm letting go for cheap. my car is getting parted.
            Thanks for the offer, but I found a pair under the tree from santa...

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/speak...spagenameZWDVW

Makes the install a lot eaisier IMO.
            Good advice....thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
            X