WTB/WTT: Boost gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB/WTT: Boost gauge

I'm looking for an autometer boost gauge. I have a 2 1/16" glowshift boost gauge now (the one that you can have 7 colours for as seen here):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-7-C...23224101QQrdZ1

My gauge works just fine but I'd like an autometer one to better compliment my interior scheme. Willing to buy but would prefer to trade+$$ for an autometer one (especially one with a black background).

Thanks,
    Alex

bump to top

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

I have an autometer with a white background. Nothing I'd really be willing to trade for, that I can think of, considering different cars. You interested?
        My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
        JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
        AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
          I have an autometer with a white background. Nothing I'd really be willing to trade for, that I can think of, considering different cars. You interested?

Is it the phantom line?

PM me with a price.

Thanks

Comment

I'm not sure what line it is. How soon do you need it? Since I moved, it is packed up in the garage. It's a white-face with orange needle, I believe it's the 52mm size, as it's quite small, still sealed in the package. It came with my MAM kit, but I bought the Defi Link Meter BF gauges.
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

I'm not in a huge hurry to get it. It sounds like it might work out. Once you get the chance to dig it out of the garage, let me know if it is 52 mm for sure (that is what I need) and if it's a 20 or 30 psi gauge and give me a price and we can go from there.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X