crunk pop sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crunk pop sound

ive read lots of people saying that they have the crunch- pop- knocking in the front suspention ... and apperently you have to grind one of the bolts down .... has anybody done this .... and or have pictures of which bolt it is exactly that needs to be moded??

I know what your problem is>>> It's that you're getting a crunk pop sound.

Just kidding. Does this happen when you turn the steering wheel all the way or anytime while driving even with the steering wheel straight?

Comment

man thats no problem, you just keepin it krunk son!

Comment

Originally posted by strutman
        man thats no problem, you just keepin it krunk son!
        You just keepin' it krunk son? I don't get it and I imagine he doesn't either.

Comment

slang or whatever, look it up... it's hood yo!

hahahaaaaa

working at 6 in the morning totally sucked, i had to wake up too early and im just gone...

Comment

DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Yayaaaaaaaa

Comment

C'mon guys stay on topic and help him out.......

noxygen - I havent heard of anyone haveing to grind down a bolt to help anything, but when does it do this??

Comment

sooo .. apperently this thread turned into a lil jon concert ... WWHHAAATTT .. OOOKK SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET!!

:suckie: <----- thats what skeet means by the way jsut so nobody have to ask
                  and getting "crunked" refers to getting drunk high .. or generally just screwed up from sniffing 94 octane and drinking scope
                  on another note ... it happens either when turning the wheel lots .. sometimes hitting a big bump or pot hole makes the sound too but not always

maybe im crazy but the FAQ on this site seems to have heard about it
                  Last edited by noxygen; 12-25-2005, 12:19 AM.

Comment

CV Joints?

Comment

Ball-joint or what he said^
                      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

lol im sorry but i just cant help myself, when i saw the title crunk pop the image of lil john gettin CRUNK!!!!!! YEAHH!!!!!!! came to my mind first
                        Joe H
                        2000 Chevy Impala
                        3400 3.4 Liter V6
                        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

i have the same proble min my 97 ES. it mostly makes a loudish pop or bang noice sometimes when going around corners (especially when theres a bump mid-corner), and sometimes when first applying the brakes.
                          97 Protege ES

Comment

hmm i have some sort of the same problem....when i ever turn right theres a cracking sound coming from the wheel...someone told me that the 'boot?' is broken...can somebody help me out...do i need new axels? suspension?...

Comment

the boot is the rubber bellows looking piece on your axel... look under the vehicle and you'll see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X