Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubbing Compound

Anyone ever used 3m rubbing compound?

No...personally i use GT 88 ......works great... and any part of the car too...anyways.... just my opinion..
    -=Jesse Goertzen=-

92 Protege SE | 1.8 DOHC SWAP w/SOHC Tranny | White

Alpine, Kicker, Boston, Infinity, Panisonic, Lightning Audio | Tokico, Eibach, Vibrant | Ractive

"I make your car go 'Kiki Boom Boom' fast, OK?!?"

Comment

i ve used the turtle wax compound before and it worked pretty well. never used any other kind before, tho
      FROM A B12 TO A BF...

Comment

i have used plenty of rubbing compound on my son of a bitch car, and i'll tell you, it's great, but ONLY if you apply it right. it will blend and cover up very minor scratches... ie, you're cars old enough, so look under the door handle on the driver's side and tell me you don't see minor scratches in and around the key hole and under the handle. on my white car, these imperfections melted away. the trick is the harder you rub the **** in, the better. the only thing is that if you don't use it sparingly, you're going to be in a world of **** (ie, messy clean up)... so have plenty of soft cloths to go around. also, if not applied right, it will leave a swirly, cloudy finish.
        peace

Comment

Working...
        X